January 12, 2016

John Coleman's Conspirators Hierarchy Committee of 300

John Coleman's Conspirators Hierarchy Committee of 300....

In my career as a professional intelligence officer, I had many occasions to access highly classified documents, but during service as a political science officer in the field in Angola, West Africa, I had the opportunity to view a series of top secret classified documents which were unusually explicit. What I saw filled me with anger and resentment and launched me on a course from which I have not deviated, namely to uncover what power it is that controls and manages the British and United States governments. I was thoroughly familiar with all of the well known secret societies such as the Royal Institute for International Affairs (RIIA), the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), the Bilderbergers, Trilaterals, the Zionists, Freemasonry, Bolshevism - Rosicrucianism and all of the spinoffs of these secret societies. As an intelligence officer, and even before that as a young student in the course of my studies at the British Museum in London, I had cut my eye teeth on all of them, plus a good number of others with whom I imagined Americans were familiar. But when I came to the United States in 1969, I found that names like the Order of St. John of Jerusalem, Club of Rome the German Marshall Fund, the Cini Foundation, the Round Table, the Fabianists, the Venetian Black Nobility, the Mont Pelerin Society, Hellfire Clubs, and many others were at best totally unknown here, or else their true functions were at best but poorly understood, if at all.




Download

PDF Here

 

A View from the Bog

4 comments:

Unknown said...

nothing worse than a computer generated voice.makes on wonder who, why and what the hell.

Unknown said...

jfc...that was one long ass recording....i played the whole thing.

BillyBob said...

Lately Delcroix has been posting articles, that need some critical thinking to divulge what the agenda of the person presenting the info. Same thing here, John Coleman claims to be an ex-intel agent.. there is No Such Thing as an Ex Intel Info agent. If Coleman was INTEL and divulged all this info .. that INTEL didn't want revealed .. would He still be alive? Is this info.. what INTEL wants us to think? Several years ago on the Ground Zero program with Clyde Lewis .. John Coleman was interviewed.. when these same questions were asked of him, He suddenly developed a migraine headache.. and promised to come back the next week. Clyde is still waiting.

BillyBob said...

Just so You don't think I'm full of shit: http://www.groundzeromedia.org/dr-john-colemancharles-w-stone-mind-control-tavisstock-august-22-2012/