June 27, 2015

The Illuminati - Jewish Plan for European Genocide

The Jews want to rule over a coffee coloured Slave-Race. Hence their pushing non-whites into Europe.
Never have a people embraced their political and cultural demise with such complacency as the dimwitted denizens of Europe, North America and Australia.
Do not direct your resentment at immigrants who are just trying to better themselves, as our own ancestors did.
Direct your anger at our political and cultural leaders who, as agents of the central bankers, are colonizers and traitors.
This article is a translation of a 2014 Italian article, originally posted on Identità.
(thetruthseeker)

See also Jewish Statements Of Intent.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Here's an amazing testimony by Mr. Blair
I want to tell the whole world about the wonderful illuminati organisation and what it represents
A few years back my life had no meaning, it was like i was struggling to exist but not for long. On my way home one evening i met a very successful friend of mine. We talked about so many things and i opened up to him on how my life was a constant bed of struggles. He told me he would help. He told me all about the illuminati and guided me to an email address of the illuminati theilluminatiumbrella@hotmail.com He told me i'll find my way through this email as he did.
At first i thought it was a total joke, but when i looked up the email and made contact, i aw things differently and i knew that 've found my way. I requested for membership immediately.
After i requested for membership into the illuminati through initiation, everything began to fall in place. My life took a possitive lift. Three days after initiation, $5 000 000 was sent to my bank account by the illuminati and a monthly allowance of $300 000 was also given to me, i was asked what i wanted to do with my life and i said i wanted to go unto construction business. The Illuminati guided me all the way and today under the span of just four years my business us worth hundreds of millions of dollars
Thanks to the Illuminati I was a man who had nothing before but now i'm a man of wealth, fame and power.
I oblige you to take this seriously, i assure you, you'll be glad you did..?.?. Contact the illuminati via email at theilluminatiumbrella@hotmail.com and become part of the world's elite.

zapoper said...

That was some seriously funny shit that you put in the spambox there Foon.

The Illuminati multimillionaire. ROFLMFAO

foon1e said...

Took your comedy back out of the spambox for your delectation and delight Zap.
To me, it's blatant spam - but if you get a giggle from it... :P