December 18, 2014

Louisiana restaurant becomes a hit after offering gun owners a discount

"As long as everybody has a gun we're all the same size. I keep hearing so much about people banning guns, Target's banning guns, and these people are banning guns. Don't they realize that's where people with guns are going to go? I want to take the opposite approach. How can I make my place safer?" Cox told a local NBC affiliate.
"And I realized that we have a lot of good people that carry a firearm in Louisiana -- my cousins and relatives included -- and I'm equally as safe when they're here, and I need to encourage that."
***Read full article here***
*Eric Holder: "We Must Brainwash People About Guns"
*Detroit police chief gives credit to armed citizens for drop in crime
*N.C. Sheriff Urges Residents to Arm Themselves to Battle Crime
*Jews Lead Gun Control Charge
*Obama Explains Why They Stage Fake Shootings

No comments: