November 30, 2014

Ferguson officer who shot Michael Brown resigns

Wilson spent months in hiding and made no public statements following the shooting. Wilson, who recently got married, broke his silence after the grand jury decision, telling ABC News that he couldn't have done anything differently in the encounter with Brown.
Wilson said he had a clean conscience because "I know I did my job right." Brown's shooting was the first time he fired his gun on the job, he said. Asked whether the encounter would have unfolded the same way if Brown had been white, Wilson said yes.
***Read full article and see video here*** 

*Testimony of the Ferguson Eyewitness That Did Not Perjure Himself  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fare well Mr. Wilson, and thank you for your service.

If anyone wonders how bad things can get in the US, look up the Knoxville horror
(I don't recommend it, though. I'm a military vet, and that shit gave me nightmares for months).

Unknown said...

ACAB

All cops are bastards.

Anonymous said...

I know a lot of good cops. ACAB has the smell of Antifa.

Richard Pryor quote: "I went to the prisons, I rapped with the brothers."

Then Richard's eyes grew wide, and he contiued "Thank God we got prisons!"

Look up the Knoxville Horror, all you tough guys who bash cops.

Unknown said...

All cops are serving their masters, the jews. It's the cops that are antifa.

I'm not going to try to sort out good cops from bad cops just like I'm not going to sort out good jews from bad jews.

Fuck the cops. Fuck the jews.

And if you served in the military and don't realize that you served the jews, not the people, then fuck you too.

Anonymous said...

Good plan, PG. Fuck everybody; it's all over, everthing's rotten.

Let's just lie down in a ditch and die.

As for me, I have the ability to sort; I know where my immediate threat is.

I bet you're ton of fun at parties.

When you have a plan to eliminate the parasite other than just saying fuck everbody, please let us know.

Have a good night, PG.

"With jews, you lose"--Alex Linder