January 25, 2014

Video: Rep. Grimm Praises Rabbi Who Backer Claims Predicted 9/11

Grimm, a former FBI agent, explains in the clip that he “worked on a very large case undercover here in New York," during which, “I guess you would call it a ‘mitzvah’ -- I did a good deed for someone that I didn’t really know. In the Jewish community, once you do a good deed the phone starts to ring … When the community found out that I’m running for Congress, they wanted to help me. Over that 7-8 years, I always refused, I could never take money, especially as an FBI agent, and I never would. But I said ‘pray for me – that’s how you can pay me.’ “
The footage, part of a report on Pinto, includes Pinto’s former top assistant, Ben Zion Suky , talking about the rabbi and 9/11.
“We came to New York and we saw these two towers standing out in Manhattan,” Suky, claims, according to translations. “[Pinto] said ‘A devastating tragedy with airplanes will occur here,’”
***Read article and see link to video at NY Daily News***

No comments: