January 10, 2014

Las Vegas man claims he killed the first Bigfoot

"The reason why I released photos of the beast couple of days ago is because I just received the body," said Dyer. 

According to Dyer, the body has been at a university in Washington getting tested. He did not want to disclose exactly what university that was at the moment, but he did mention the university would be at a press conference in February to stand behind him.

"DNA, DNA sequencing, scans, autopsy, everything you can imagine it was being done," said Dyer.

Aside from his tracking skills, Dyer said he managed to kill the 800 pound creature by listening to people he said no one would listen to and by using pork ribs.

"When they came I killed one, there was a couple that night, but I just managed to kill one," said Dyer. "I shot him twice in the back and once in the head."

Watch video here

2 comments:

RJ said...

That's my Uncle! He killed Kenny! You Bastard!

Unknown said...

Bob's your uncle RJ, not Kenny.

TheOctave