December 06, 2013

Statements by Netanyahu and Kerry After Meeting in Jerusalem


Kerry: Thank you, my friend. Well, Mr. Prime Minister, my friend, Bibi, I am very, very happy to be back in Israel. It’s always a pleasure for me to visit and I visited here so many times as a United States’ Senator and now as Secretary of State.

I’ve had the privilege of getting to know many people here and many parts of this great country. When I first came here, I think in 1986, I spent a week and travelled every part of the country, climbed Masada, bathed in the Dead Sea, went to Galilee, the North, visited Kiryat Shmona where kids were having to hide from rockets, Katusha rockets, then indiscriminately attacking them from Lebanon and I have seen the rockets in Sderot from people who were taking cover from Gaza.

Read more here

No comments: