October 15, 2013

Why I Won’t Be Charitable When The SHTF

Is there a fan big enough for this?
I have learned a great deal since I came on board here at The Daily Sheeple. I have read and listened to the opinions of many who are far further down the line of preparedness than I am, and although it may make me unpopular, I disagree with a some of what they say.
Of course agreeing or disagreeing with someone is purely personal choice. I am not saying they are wrong, just that I disagree with them.
Take for instance the charity aspect of prepping.
Many of the big names in prepping advocate that we should show solid Christian values in times of crisis and lay aside some essential items to give away to those that pass through who are less fortunate that ourselves.  NOT A CHANCE.
It has nothing to do with the fact that I have prepared, that I have scrimped and saved, and they possibly have not. It has nothing to do with greed on my part and to hell with all others. It has to do with the survival of my family.    (thedailysheeple)

4 comments:

Noor al Haqiqa said...

Lovely piece of art. You can be sure the artist (???!!) was Jewish. Laughing all the way to the bank at the fools who funded it.Very hasidic piece! lol

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry but 'prepper's both me. Don't get me wrong, we should all be preparing for a disaster but we should have a network and community of people to work with. I posted the below at that site and it's 'awaiting moderation'. They also have this idea that they will be living off the land, killing deer and elk, fishing, living near streams and drinking filtered water from them and just waiting for anyone to intrude their turf with the 1000s of rounds of ammo and numerous guns. (and I am a proud gun owner mind you) The powers to be won't allow that for a minute if 'shtf'...

"I can appreciate a man wanting to protect his family sincerely but this is what kills me about preppers: there is no community, no unity. Just every many for himself and in that kind of environment you're going to end up dead quick just as soon as everyone knows you have food or whatever. It’s only a matter of time. Rather you fools should be looking out for each other, building prepper communities, not every man for himself. This is where you will lose in the end."

RED said...

Unfortunately, due to the rise of jew power, those big brown lumps of shit, not to mention the horrendous jungle noise called rap, accurately represents not only what art has become today, but our shitty situation in general.

Signifier said...

Looks like it's made of inflatable plastic. That's good. Gotta get rid of crap all the time and as swiftly as possible.