June 27, 2013

The Lone Star Watchdog:The Bill of Rights and the Constitution is Still the Law of the Land! Any Questions?

Of Interest to our American Cousins. Learn your rights.
The establishment is circling the wagons on all fronts because they are trying to make excuses why they are violating our rights. I would watch NCIS on CBS. A suspect would be taken in. Instead of talking to Special Agent Gibbs. The accused  would say ” I want my lawyer” The Navy cop would say” I am invoking the Patriot Act putting you on a plane to Gitmo if you do not talk”It is all a written script made for TV for propaganda purposes trying to make the Patriots Act and the NDAA sound reasonable and legitimate in fighting the phony war on terrorism.

1 comment:

zapoper said...

I have a few but what to do about all them questions? LOL