May 19, 2013

Right-wing radio host: I want to shoot Clinton right in the vagina

“I want to shoot her right in the vagina and I don’t want her to die right away,” he added. “I want her to feel the pain and I want to look her in the eyes and I want to say, on behalf of all Americans that you’ve killed, on behalf of the Navy SEALS, the families of Navy SEAL Team Six who were involved in the fake hunt down of this Obama, Obama bin Laden thing.

“That whole fake scenario, because these Navy SEALS know the truth, they killed them all. On behalf of all of those people, I’m supporting our troops by saying we need to try, convict, and shoot Hillary Clinton in the vagina.”

Read the rest here

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice suit & noose on Shamshilli, goes color co-ordinated with the beanie ! lol

I'll bet his raisin nut-sack is big enough to say the same about Dinglebarry Soetero. But dat be racis

LOL

I think he's been diddling too much with his own vagina

Anonymous said...

I knew this guy would make it back to Mami's but it took a threat to Hillary's pussy to do it. Slick move, but kinda fishy is ya ask me.

Anonymous said...

She wouldn't feel a thing.

Anonymous said...

There's something not quite right about that Jew Santilli. I can't put my finger on it, but I don't trust him.

Anonymous said...

There's something not quite right about that Fraud Santilli. I can't put my finger on it, but I don't trust him.

Anonymous said...

Fishy. Real fishy.
Worth reporting to Janet? After all, a pussy is in danger. It has been said that Janet never met a pussy she wouldn't lick.

Anonymous said...

The bottom line is that what he said is illegal, and he will be arrested. If he is not, which simply does not seem possible given what he said, then there can be no more doubt that he is an agent. I am shocked that he actually said all of that, but he did, and now we will all have to see if he gets arrested or gets proven to be the agent we all know him to be. There are no other options given the severity of the incident.

Anonymous said...

ShemShilli is still on the air?

Anonymous said...

He is a government op. I heard him tell his listeners to storm the federal reserve in Los Angeles and burn it down. How can he get away with that. People have been arrested for less.

Anonymous said...

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1014486726

Apparently, he is being investigated by the Secret Service. That is something, but I guarantee that nothing will come of it because he is simply doing his job.