May 14, 2013

LisainTexas goes to Austin

Report from Occupied Terrority...Texas-Israel

As the old saying goes, "I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as fast as I could!"  Little did I know back in 1989 that the famed Republic of Texas was gradually coming under the influence of a surreptitious, foreign influence:  Israel.  That scab of ignorance was painfully and suddenly ripped off last week when I became aware that the Texas state legislature would be recognizing May 8th officially as "Texas-Israel Day".  My shock and revulsion led to deep anger.  How could this be happening in the Lone Star State?          Read the rest here




Ryan, Lisa, and Trevor, in front of Texas Legislature, Austin Texas, May 8th , 2013

5 comments:

JuggsforFreedumbs said...

OK I can't wait to see the comments on this one ! GO !

Anonymous said...

This kind of activism requires courage and these are the type of folks that your country so desperately needs right now.

They went straight into the heart of the beast and let folks in Texas know who the real enemy is and did so with real risk to their own personal safety.

Much more of this kind of activism is needed and hope their actions will inspire many Americans to do the same.

Let's get behind these guys and support them whenever necessary.
Thank you Ryan, Lisa and Trevor.


Civilian

Anonymous said...

Agreed!

That's why TrollsforKikeSpam says, "I'll attempt humor while fingering my hole in Holy rage"

Anonymous said...

Fuck yeah!

Anonymous said...

Anity is our enemy!