September 05, 2012

Millions of Sheep Led to the Slaughter by The Truth Militia

Millions of Sheep Led to the Slaughter

by The Truth Militia

Airdate:  
If you liked this show, you can follow The Truth Militia.
On this 7th episode of "Truth Militia Radio" we were joined by Charles Giuliani from the Oracle Broadcasting Network. We discussed this "Dog & Pony Show" known as the Republican National Convention, a letter from a teacher in an LA School, a Mania coming in the Metals, two stories from our Ziocracy Crime File, and we also touched on Nutrition once again! 

Listen 

Download 

3 comments:

zapoper said...

Thanks RC. I completely forgot to post it.

Anonymous said...

My pleasure brother. I figure it's time I get involved and help out where I can.

Mami said...

Hey Rock climber is joining in, good deal.

This site is getting pretty popular, and everyone is grateful and saying nice things